Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Blood Elf Warlock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Voldius
Unknown

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-11

Blood Elf Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Blood Elf Warlock   Blood Elf Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:06 pm

Hello! I'm a blood elf warlock and i've talked to Ingrosso ingame about joining the guild.

About me:
I'm from Portugal, 17 years old, and I can play every day from 10:00 am until 4:00 am. I'm sociable and my main objective in WoW is to have fun.

About my character:
My character is a Blood Elf Warlock (as said above) and you can check out my gear here: eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Voldius.
I'm only revered with The Sha'tar, the Keepers of Time and Thrallmar yet, but i plan on getting the rest of the heroic keys soon.

I hope you'll consider my application and if you have any questions, you can contact me ingame on Voldius, or here on the forums or even on my e-mail: sergio_sc_@hotmail.com
Back to top Go down
Voldius
Unknown

Blood Elf Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Additional Information   Blood Elf Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:08 pm

By the way, I forgot to mention, I have ventrilo and teamspeak, which I use very often.
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Blood Elf Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Elf Warlock   Blood Elf Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:09 pm

No thanks, too undergeared.
Back to top Go down
Voldius
Unknown

Blood Elf Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Elf Warlock   Blood Elf Warlock Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 5:14 pm

Ok, thank you for your attention though =).
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Blood Elf Warlock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Blood Elf Warlock   Blood Elf Warlock Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Blood Elf Warlock
Page 1 of 1