Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Kiyoshi - Blood Elf - Mage (reapply)

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiyoshi

Kiyoshi - Blood Elf - Mage (reapply) Empty
PostSubject: Kiyoshi - Blood Elf - Mage (reapply)   Kiyoshi - Blood Elf - Mage (reapply) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:22 pm

Personal Info:
My name is Frederik
Im 19 years old and live in Denmark
I finished school last year and this year im just working and having fun so far, no more school Smile

My character:
Name: Kiyoshi
Race: Blood Elf
Class: Mage
Specc: 10/48/3
Armory link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Kiyoshi
Professions: Herbalism 375 / Tailoring (Spellfire) 375

Raiding experience pre TBC and TBC:
pre TBC is: Full MC, BWL, upto twins and C'thun tries, two early bosses in Naxx.
TBC is: Full Karazhan, no experince in Gruuls lair or anything further, expect reading the strats on those encounters.

Previous guilds, and reason to leave:
Interpros is the only one worth mentioning since is the only guild i have raided with on this char.
Interpros is a really nice guild, though I want a more Pro guild. As Interpros themself would probaly say is, that they are more like a family, playing ALOT of alts etc, and even though thats okay, i want a guild more keen on the progress of WoW and not one that wants to have fun with irl friends and raid once in a while.

Reason for wanting to join Investor:
As stated above, i really would love to play in a guild that is really looking to progress fast and stable through WoW with good and stable core of players. And i believe that i can be that in Investor.
I learn encounters and new strategies quite fast and i can adapt to as good as any situation fast.

Last loose info about my self:
I love raiding and its the reason i love the endgame of WoW so much. Im a relaxed guy when running around in Org or other places making time pass or helping guildies, that said im very focused when taking on hard or new encounters, the reason why i love it so. Im no slacker nor a cryboi Smile

So i have you can fufill my wet dreams about a awesome raiding guild Smile

Any questions i will happily answer, just reply here or whisper me ingame Smile

PS: This is a re-apply since last i applied i was told be Exotik that they only recuited mages with 1000 spellpower, and this time i have 990 Surprised
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Kiyoshi - Blood Elf - Mage (reapply) Empty
PostSubject: Re: Kiyoshi - Blood Elf - Mage (reapply)   Kiyoshi - Blood Elf - Mage (reapply) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 22, 2007 3:33 pm

Accepted for a trial, whisper an officer for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Kiyoshi - Blood Elf - Mage (reapply)
Page 1 of 1