Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Norzan - Mage

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Norzan
Unknown
Norzan

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-29

Norzan - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Norzan - Mage   Norzan - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:12 pm

Hey, I'm Norzan a lvl 70 Mage.
I just got to 70 two days ago so i dont have the gear yet but im grinding my ass off to get 1k+ spelldmg, 100+ hit rating, etc.
Today i'll get 2/3 spellfire set and the next couple of days i'll get 3/3 spellfire and spellstrike set.
I think that in about a week i'll have the gear so i'll have it when you start raiding ssc & tk.
I'm frost specced atm to farm primal fires but when i got the spellfire done i'll change to 10-48-3.
I have experience up to Void reaver in TK and Hydross in SSC with 3 classes : Mage, Pally and Priest.
I've been in the topguild Prodigy on Laughing Skull - Alliance with my other Mage but they broke up. I've been in a small guild after that as raidleader in Kara but i did'nt have the fun i used to have in Prodigy anymore because they were so much below my gear lvl.
My desire to play faded and i stopped playing wow for a few months but then i decided to roll another mage on Magtheridon.
Meanwhile i raided on a friends pally because he cant play much and sometimes on another friend his priest when he didnt feel like raiding.
Yesterday i noticed you guys were recruiting and i liked it right away.
A new guild with skilled and geared players thats going to progress fast and were you can in the dkp competition from the start.
Thats something very special you dont find every day.
I have a fast and stable conection and a high end system so i never have troubles with lag or framerate.
I can play every day from 17.00 - 0.00 on weekdays and all day in the weekend but max. 5 days a week since i'd like a bit of free time.
I like arena very much so im up for arena teams etc. outside raidhours.
Thats about it i think. I hope i can join the team Smile cya
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Norzan - Mage Empty
PostSubject: Re: Norzan - Mage   Norzan - Mage Icon_minitimeWed Aug 29, 2007 7:38 pm

Despite your gear, your the kind of guy we want. Whisper me ingame for an invite Smile
Back to top Go down

Norzan - Mage
Page 1 of 1