Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warlock - Affliction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Filthgri

Warlock - Affliction Empty
PostSubject: Warlock - Affliction   Warlock - Affliction Icon_minitimeWed Sep 26, 2007 10:02 pm

Hello, i am Filthgrinder

I play an affliction warlock.
My armorlink is this one -->

I have played this character since 2,5 years. We did pre TBC MC, BWL, and Naxx. After a while the guild i was in fell a part. That's when i migrated from Darksorrow to Magtheridon.

In Magtheridon i raided for 3 months with Realitysucks. After that time i changed from Job and i had very little time to be really active on WoW. Now that i have a different job again i found the time again and i miss the raids also.

The Times i can come online are Mon-Tue from 19:00 till approx 23:00-23:30 For sunday counts the same.

On friday it will be impossible to come online for about 90% of the time
On Saturday it's 50-50

I do have ventrilo aswell as teamspeak, i also have a ventriloserver that can be used.

I am looking for a guild that can give me the content after karazhan. And since you just started it seems the perfect guild where i can experience that. It's useless to do a raid with people that farmed all.

I know what my job is in a raid. Steady heavyu dps without aggro, providing HS and SS, CC adds etc etc...

If you have any more questions, please do ask them i will answer all questions exept my creditcardnumber and pin
Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Warlock - Affliction Empty
PostSubject: Re: Warlock - Affliction   Warlock - Affliction Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 1:09 am

invited
Back to top Go down

Warlock - Affliction
Page 1 of 1