Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shadowjuice Affliction Lock

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Shadowjuice
Unknown

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Shadowjuice Affliction Lock Empty
PostSubject: Shadowjuice Affliction Lock   Shadowjuice Affliction Lock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:23 pm

Char:
Name: Shadowjuice
Class: Warlock
Spec: Affliction
Gear: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Shadowjuice

Armory might show my PvP gear, I have 1240 shadowdmg (with fel armor)with PvE gear. Which is Belt of blasting and shadowweave boots instead of the PvP items, and the kz necklace instead of the morogrim one.

Past raid experience:

Pre tbc: I mainly played a prot warrior pre tbc. Where I tanked through ZG, MC , BWL and part of aq40. I also have some experience in raidleading on that warrior.
Post tbc:

Rerolled a lock post tbc to play on magtheridon with a R/L friend of mine ( Ecks, Naash probably knows him from destiny). I cleared kz , grl , magth , ssc, tk and 3 bosses in BT and 2 in MH with utc on my lock.

Something about myself:

I'm 20 years old, Majoring in medicine at university. In my past time I like playing wow and try to balance that which my girlfriend. I'm a team player who doesn't care much about loot, but mainly about having fun on wow and trying to progress through content.
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Shadowjuice Affliction Lock Empty
PostSubject: Re: Shadowjuice Affliction Lock   Shadowjuice Affliction Lock Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 7:02 pm

Whisper exotik for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Shadowjuice Affliction Lock
Page 1 of 1