Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

That possible lock spot

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Skullrot

That possible lock spot Empty
PostSubject: That possible lock spot   That possible lock spot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:24 pm

Char name: Skullrot
Class:Warlock
Played:66 days

Previous raiding experince:
MC/ZG/BWL/

Ihave pretty much always been there working for the first time killing of the bosses for the guild.

Never made it to AQ 40 or Naxx as they came out when i was in the army (spent 1 year there)

TBC raiding

Cleared Kara/gruul/maggy(taking special pride in that one as I haven't missed a single training sessions for it and it was still prenerf) Did some good tries on the lurker when the guild I was in Focus disbanded. After that I went onto the summer break.

What I look for in the game is the thrill of the first kill that great feeling of seeing how from what at first seems imossible to even dent the mob you see it bite the dust.

What I can offer I live alone no kids or wife so very good attendance good concentration while doing the encounter.

I mam willing to respec but would rather stay affliction based as I have invested so much into + shadow.
Back to top Go down
skullrot

PostSubject: Re: That possible lock spot   That possible lock spot Icon_minitimeSat Sep 01, 2007 10:25 pm

bah fucked up armory link somehow
Back to top Go down
Gotica
Unknown

Number of posts : 9
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: That possible lock spot   That possible lock spot Icon_minitimeSun Sep 02, 2007 1:46 am

Accepted!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: That possible lock spot   That possible lock spot Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

That possible lock spot
Page 1 of 1