Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

sarlen warlock application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
sarlen

sarlen warlock application Empty
PostSubject: sarlen warlock application   sarlen warlock application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:38 pm

1. Character name and class/race: Sarlen warlock undead

2.Played: 82 days

3.Previous guilds/servers and why did u leave them?
was on another server Jaedenar guild name Excessum we cleared up to aq 40 and then because friends left i left aswell and came here.Joined More Cowbell and then Recoil.With my warlock only manage to clear karazhan,void reaver,and High king. Then i focused on playin my rogue on emeriss whom reached up to lurker below in SSC ,void reaver in TK,cleared magtheridon and grulls lair.Finally back on the warlock and sticking with lock since i gave my rogue to a friend.

4,Raiding experience pre TBC and after TBC:
cleared MC.ZG.BWL.AQ20.AQ40 and naxx up to Saphiron

5.Irl Name: Tasos

6.Location : Greece

7.Age: 26

8.Describe urself and why u want to join us,and also why we should recruit you? Well am a psychologist degree student, mature and serious player(funny where i have to), i would like to join you because i believe that this guild has a prosperous future and good future and seems as a serious guild. One good reason why i think u should recruit me cos am hardcore play everyday and i want whats best for the guild

9.What do u expect from us as a guild: I expect a good strong and united guild with fast progress and being fair.And also have fun.

10.We require thet u have a working ventrillo and microphone, do u have any problems with talkin on vent? No problem at all..used to raid lead so i dint think that theres a problem.. Very Happy

11.How do u see ur role in raids? Am willing to repsec to any spec needed.Be one of the top in dps. Help anyone in anything that is needed.

Armory
Back to top Go down
Veilll
Unknown

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: sarlen warlock application   sarlen warlock application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:42 pm

Hope u join us.( since we are IRL friends) and we ve been playing wow sonce the beggining..and besides all that very good player..Smile
Back to top Go down
Quslig
Guild Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Quslig   sarlen warlock application Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:43 pm

hello my mate Sarlen, this guy is a really awesome and mature guy, you have my vote, btw gife armory profile that we can see your gear Twisted Evil Thank you and Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: sarlen warlock application   sarlen warlock application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

sarlen warlock application
Page 1 of 1