Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Speytoeh Mage applying for membership!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
spey

Speytoeh Mage applying for membership! Empty
PostSubject: Speytoeh Mage applying for membership!   Speytoeh Mage applying for membership! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:25 pm

Hey Investor!

Name: Lasse Marki Trygg-Andersen

Class: Mage
Current Spec: Arcane/Frost as I PvP for the time being.
Willing to respec?: Without doubt.
Current Gear? (Armory):
What part of your equipment do YOU consider the worst one and why?: (Explain in detail why this is the worst part) My lack of hit-rating / tailoring gear. I might add, that Im trying to get the Mana-Etched Pantaloons for the time being, as the two-set bonus would give me about 3%+ hit.
What kind of stat do YOU think is THE most important for your talent spec and class?: Spell hit and a decent amount of crit once I specc deep fire again.

How stable is your internet connection?: Very stable, never had any problems within a scheduled raid or arenas for that matter.
Ventrilo: Yes.
Do you have a working Microphone, and can you talk during raids if needed?: Indeed my mic is working perfectly and not afraid to talk during raids.
How much time do you spend on playing the game each week?, give a rough estimate: About 4-5 hours daily, I enyoy this game.

What guilds have you been in before? Why did you leave them?:
[Shaman-Periode]
Stating the very first guild Harlequins, was on Burning Blade. Actually got invited by a mistake here, but stayed, as there was a need of shamans. We went through Molten Core on Burning Blade and right before Blackwing Lair got implemented, we had a server migration to Balnazzar. We went from being a totally casual guild, to a top-notch leading PvE guild.
It was great. we had several first kills on Balnazzar and we grew larger and more serious. So from that period I got to experience Blackwing Lair, Ahn'Qiraj and Naxxramas. Ahh the times. BUT WAIT, WHERES THE DRAMA? Oh good sir, it is inbound! We SPLIT UP. The guild tore it self apart, with the large player-base and selective leaders, alot of drama ensued.
Later formed as Celebrity and Nightmare on Elf Street.
I really can't be arsed to explain all the drama in full detail.
[/Shaman-Periode]

[Mage-Periode]
So I transferd to Magtheridon to play with some mates. After a short time I portaled over, I joined raunchy. A PvP guild. Had a great time in Raunchy, for several months actually. But by god, the honor grind was becoming more of a duty then a privelige. So I explained my situation and left shorly after. I am pleased to announce that their team (Replica) made the second qualification round of the World of Warcraft Arena Tournament. =D

I again transferd server, this time to Kazzak. Misanthrope is next in the list. Even though it went fairly smoothly, I had school exams and the troubles of buying a car. These two events made my raiding schedule way unpredictable. At the end there was almost no time to raid. Thus leading to my leave, I felt that beeing in a guild that had such a great progress and active members, it would be wrong of me to stay when I could hardly raid at all. I said my goodbyes and went onwards. At this point I was not playing mutch, doing random PvP, barely any heroics.
[/Mage-Periode]

[Warrior-Periode]
I decided to reroll a warrior on Trollbane, start a new guild with mates. <S>. Its a shame really. It did not work out.

After <S> I decided to apply to Thundercats, a oldschool guild on Trollbane. I got accepted and went on being promoted to member within the week. I was without doubt one of the most active warriors in this periode, leading to my fast membership. But Thundercats was suffering from inactive members and it was litteraly falling apart with members leaving for other guilds daily.
So the "hardcore" part of Thundercats left and reformed as Vortex. Vortex had great progress, clearing Gruul within the week and leading onto Magtheridon. Unfortunatly, Vortex just disbanded.
Each day, only a handfull of people showed up, and the last couple of weeks has really been pure aids with this setting. We had some great nights in TK / SCC, too bad we never really got further in these instances.
[/Warrior-Periode]

Shaman: Molten Core - Naxxramas.
Mage: Karazhan - Gruul - Magtheridon.
Warrior: Magtheridon - Lurker - Void Reaver.

I had a great time there, but it's time to move on. As my application here!

BC and pre-BC raiding exp, What have you been rading?: I have been to ZG, MC, BWL, AQ20, AQ40, all of them cleared. I have also been to Naxxramas, up to the Four Horsemen.
In TBC, admittedly I have been less fortunate, for reasons stated above, but I have cleared Karazhan, Magtheridon, Gruul, Hydross/Lurker and Void Reaver.
Attunements: SCC, TK, Karazhan and Wailing Caverns.

Tell us why we should recruit you!!

I will be able to offer the guild an active and dedicated player, a player who wishes to experience the most this game has to offer through raiding as hardcore as possible and who will try his utmost to ensure the guild will be able to progress through content, allowing all players concerned the chance to experience the game to its fullest. I am also friendly and 'up for a laugh' when it is appropriate. In return, I expect Investor to be a skilled, friendly, forward thinking guild that will make use of my active and dedicated efforts, a hardcore raiding guild where all members wish to experience the game to its fullest, and where members are focused when it comes to a raid environment, just as I am.

I am a 18 year old boy named Lasse. I live in Drammen, where I attend to the first year of Engineering(if you're norwegian: Ingeniør-Forkurs).
My interests are such as playing my guitar and playing WoW. I used to play on a football team, but after this last season was over, my team was dissolved and WoW kind of took over. My schoolday is usually from 08.30 to 15.30 norwegian time(same as game time), and I'm usually online from I get home until around 24-midnight, however I like logging off a bit earlier if there isn't a raid going on, so I can catch an extra hour of sleep. During the weekends, I tend to be on all day, and go to bed around 3-5 AM.

Best regards Spey
Back to top Go down
spey

PostSubject: Re: Speytoeh Mage applying for membership!   Speytoeh Mage applying for membership! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:26 pm

Armory profile:

tssk
Back to top Go down
spey

PostSubject: Re: Speytoeh Mage applying for membership!   Speytoeh Mage applying for membership! Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 11:28 pm

uhm

eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Speytoeh

there :>
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Speytoeh Mage applying for membership!   Speytoeh Mage applying for membership! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Speytoeh Mage applying for membership!
Page 1 of 1