Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shadowpriest applying

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Elysa

Shadowpriest applying Empty
PostSubject: Shadowpriest applying   Shadowpriest applying Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 4:33 pm

Greetings

Charname: Elysa
RL age: 25
Occupation: Currently studying cultural science at the university in bergen, Norway

I'm a friendly belf who would like to join Investor. I have been playing wow for a pretty long time now, bought the game in feb. 06. Started off as a rogue, played that as my main for almost a year. At the time I was playing in hell aka ally on pve server (bronzebeard)

After tbc was launched it was time for a change so started playing my priest as a main. When things did not work out on my old realm I rerolled another priest here on mag, who have been 70 for about a month now.

I really enjoy the priest class, mainly due to the fact that it can perform several roles. But on this priest its the shadowgear I put most work into, and healing limits to pvp, which I really enjoy.

Raidexperience:
Pre tbc I've done zg/aq20/mc full, and first two bosses of bwl. Its not much, but we were infact the 5th best guild on our server Very Happy (gogo pve realms)
In tbc I've cleared kara as rogue, healing priest and dps priest, and gruul.

Tradeskills:
Tailoring 375 - nothing special recipewise, some arcanoweave
Enchanting 332 - Need an incentive to grind this so waiting to get some good rings for the dmg enchants
Fishing 316 - Boring
Cooking 367 - Can make some neat stuff

What can I offer Investor?
Very good knowledge of the game and game mechanics. Total understanding of my class and its strenghts and weaknesses. High dedication and ability to stay focused even when things get hard, and the wipes plentiful. Lighting fast reflexes and very good ability to think on my feet. I'm also a nightperson so if you're bored at 3am I'm usually always up for something Smile

Gear:
eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Elysa

When I'm writing this pvp heal gear is equipped, gonna log out with pve spec and gear. So check back if its not updated Smile Also spellstrike hood is incoming, just waiting for the crafter to log on

As you can see most of the gear is crafted. The weak links in my kit is currently the weapon, but hope to replace that with either the dagger from prince or eventually the arenadagger. +15 dmg on bracer is incoming, just need those last primal fire's. Also need a few heroics for the offhand, but have been guildess for a while so heroics havent been too easy to come by. Also the two gems on the shoulders are to be replaced.

Friends in Investor:
Sekita is a good friend of mine, known him irl since I was three feet high Smile

RL interfering with wow:
I'm an eager bridge-player, so one day of the week will be reserved to that. The bridgeclub I'm playing in will decide what day it'll be shortly, but it will most likely be monday or thuesday.

Gonna stop now, /w ingame if there are any additional info you want.

Thanks and cya ingame

Back to top Go down
Sekita
Unknown

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest applying   Shadowpriest applying Icon_minitimeMon Sep 03, 2007 6:37 pm

one of my very best and dearest irl firends right here, and he is by far the person I know with the best knowledge of the game. even if he havent been able to raid high-end, he is imo the best there is, and the guild would truly make a wise desision if they choose to look past the gear. (gearing is fast anyways, but people with _real_ skill is hard to find)

He most def. got my vote, and you should really consider him.
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest applying   Shadowpriest applying Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:04 pm

invited for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadowpriest applying   Shadowpriest applying Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadowpriest applying
Page 1 of 1