Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Warrior Application

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Mojlnir

Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:00 pm

Investor Application

Character name and class-race:Mojlnir Orc warrior

Played:135 days played

Previous Guilds/Server and why did u leave them:I was at Genjuros server at Salvation guild..I was Raid Leader- Officer reach up to Magtheridon and SSC at Lurker Below...I left that Server cause my friend Sarlen and Veill to play together..Also the guild Stoped having progress and i want to see end game raiding just like i did pre TBC..

Raiding Experience pre TBC and in TBC:Pre TBC:ZG,MC,BWL,AQ 20,AQ 40 cleared and Nax downed 7 bosses..(Loatheb)

Describe ur self and why u want to join us and also describe why we should recruit u:I am a Hardcore gamer like pre TBC and serious....I want to join u not just cause my friends are there but also this guild as my friends told me u are very serious and u seem to have good (progress) future as a guild...Am a guy that cares about the progress of my guild and my guild mates willing to help at any time at instances and anuthing that is needed...Also am willing to respecc-farm-and come prepared for the raids

What u expect from us as a guild:The only thing that i want from any guild is to be fair and see progress

We require that u have a working Vent and a working mic,do u have any probs to talk on vent?:No i dont have any probs

How to u see ur role in the raids?:This depends from what the guild needs at any situation willing to respecc..to prot,or dps

Armory
Back to top Go down
sarlen
Unknown

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-04

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:03 pm

Really wish we get the chance to play together ,and am sure u will fit just fine.This is a hardcore gamer guys and i think it will help the guild loads.
good luck

sarlen
Back to top Go down
Veilll
Unknown

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeWed Sep 05, 2007 6:57 pm

hope u get in m8.will be nice to play together again.and as sarlen mentioned this guy will give his 100% for the guild,(am not sayin this just because we are irl friends,,:p) it will b nice to have you ..

veill.
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:02 pm

Sorry, full on warriors atm. Might contact you in case we get a spot open.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Warrior Application   Warrior Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1