Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Magliewar - 70 Protection Warrior Application.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Magliewa

Magliewar - 70 Protection Warrior Application. Empty
PostSubject: Magliewar - 70 Protection Warrior Application.   Magliewar - 70 Protection Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 3:59 am

#1.) A/S/L?

#1.1) How old are you?
#1.2) Male or Female ?
Male
#1.3) Where are you from?
Sweden, but live in Switzerland.

#2.) Tell us about your character.

#2.1) What is your class?
Warrior
#2.2) What is your character gender?
Male
#2.3) What is your character race?
Tauren
#2.4) What is your "/played" on this character?
54days
#2.5) What is your character in-game name?
Magliewar

#3.) Link of your armory or CTProfile.

If armory still showing arms spec, its wrong. I am specced 8/5/48 Protection. It may take a little for it to update.

#4.) Playtime.

#4.1) What days out of the week, if any, can you NOT be online?
I can be online everyday.
#4.2) When do you log in each day?
I log on around 4 p.m
#4.3) When do you log off each day?
12 a.m or so, can be earlier or later depending on raid times.

#5.) Where have you been?

#5.2) What guilds (on Magtheridon) were you previously in?
Eternal Skywalkers
#5.3) Why did you leave each of your previous guilds?
I left Eternal Skywalkers because they stopped raiding. I was put down by this and wanted to continue raiding.

#6.) Experience?

#6.1) What experience do you have in Gruul's Lair?
Full Clear (On my Rogue)
#6.2) What experience do you have in Karazhan?
Full clear
#6.3) What experience do you have in Serpentshrine Caverns?
Full Clear (On my Rogue)
#6.4) What experience, if any, did you have in Naxxramas?
I have had a little activity in there.

#7.) Hardware.

#7.1) On a scale of 1 to 10, "1" being completely unreliable with constant disconnects and "10" being stable with the very rare disconnect, rate your internet connection.
#7.2) On a scale of 1 to 10, "1" being your computer won't even turn back on and "10" being your computer never locks up or crashes, rate your computers reliability.
#7.3) What is your processor speed?
Dual 2.93GHZ Intel Core 2 Duo.
#7.4) How much RAM do you have in your computer?
4GB
#7.5) What is your connection to the internet?
54mbps wireless

#8.) Ventrilo.

#8.1) Do you have ventrilo?
Yes
#8.2) Do you have a microphone?
Yes
#8.3) Are you able to speak using this microphone?
Yes
#8.4) Do you use a headset or speakers?
Both, I prefer to use headset.

#9.) WTF Scales??!

#9.1) On a scale of 1 to 10, "1" being you're a drool-cup retard and "10" being you move with lightning fast, asian-like reflexes, rate your reaction time in-game.
#9.2) On a scale of 1 to 10, "1" being it takes you 15 attempts to understand an encounter and "10" being you understand and master all encounters before your first attempt, rate your ability to learn and understand the most complex of encounters.
#9.3) On a scale of 1 to 10, "1" being you wipe one time and you're ready to make exuses as to why you 'have to leave the raid' and "10" being you can wipe on the same encounter for 12 months straight without even whining about it one single time, rate your tolerance to learning new encounters.
#9.4) On a scale of 1 to 10, "1" being you hear the 'F word' and your mom makes you log off ventrilo and "10" being you're able to listen to Xzarol's tales of munging across the country, rate your ventrilo tolerance.

#10.) Friends with benefits.

#10.1) Who do you know currently in Investor?
Exotik and I go waaay back Smile . Hi exotik btw, Ryp here Smile

#11.) Why Investor?
I would like to join Investor for a lot of reasons. I find you guys are a serious group of players who play the game for the same reason I do, raiding. I enjoy the fact that you have a strong progress going and will have a strong progress in the future. I would like to join you because I would like to be part of something like Investor, I want to progress fast and have a crowded raid schedule. I am also interested in joining to make new friends, form a new family with a guild again. I have been unguided for a long time and really want the comforting feeling of people to talk to again.
#11.1) What are your in-game goals?
My main goal in WoW, like many others, is to have fun and make progress. My main reason I play WoW is to raid and down bosses. I enioy wiping on a boss for nights and everyone getting pissed off because when you try him for the next time and you kill him, the adrenaline rush you get from it makes every gold/hour spent worth it. I also look forward to making friends in this game, which brings the experience to a whole new level.
#11.2) What do you hope to contribute to Investor?
To Investor, I hope to contribute my skills of my class which I have developed through out my time playing WoW. I wish to put these skills into use to help a great guild progress through the BC and down new bosses. I would like to dedicate an experienced raider, which will maintain a high raid attendacnce, with time everyday to learn new bosses or run through the farming ones. I am also a friendly guy with a great sense of humor, im not shy to speak in guild chat and share a few jokes Smile . But ultimately by recruiting me you will be recruiting a dedicated gamer.

#12.) Tell us about yourself
My name is Nick, I live in Switzerland currently but I originally was born and lived in Sweden. I speak English/Swedish/French so I have an easy time communicating with people on this server. Right now I am on summer vacation with a lot of time to spare. I enjoy playing WoW, it is my main hobby and it will remain so for quite a while. I havent been raiding for the past 3 months which may explain my gear, but I want to get back into it now. I had a main (Level 70 Rogue by the name of Ryp) which I am slowly stopping to play. It is with that character I met Exotik with. Exotik used to be the GM of Ashbringer which my rogue was a member of until it broke up Smile

I hope you enjoyed my application,

Thank you.
Back to top Go down
Magliewa

PostSubject: Re: Magliewar - 70 Protection Warrior Application.   Magliewar - 70 Protection Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:03 am

Linking the armory thing doesnt seem to work, please go ahead and go search my name manually.

If it is still showing Arms spec, it is wrong. I am currently 8/5/48 Protection spec, may take a little to update.
Back to top Go down
NAASH
Officer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Magliewar - 70 Protection Warrior Application.   Magliewar - 70 Protection Warrior Application. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 4:53 am

Hello Magliewar,

Dispite your nice application, we regret to inform you we are not currently in the need of a protection warrior. If the need arises we might contact you ingame. Thanks for applying and best of luck finding another guild that suits your personal needs.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Magliewar - 70 Protection Warrior Application.   Magliewar - 70 Protection Warrior Application. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Magliewar - 70 Protection Warrior Application.
Page 1 of 1