Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Sugizo Warrior Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sugizo
Unknown

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-10-05

Sugizo Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Sugizo Warrior Application   Sugizo Warrior Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 3:42 am

Hi investors,

Prot Warrior application refered by samoraj:

Character
Name: Sugizo
Class: Warrior
Race: Undead Male

/played : 27 days
(Mage main: /played 100+ days)
p.s. Now making my warrior main for specific reasons ;p

Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them:
When i started wow in Magtheridon i went to a friends guild which was Eternal Skywalkers(ES), from there made friends and started raiding as much as i could, or should i put it as much as the guild let me to ;p there were really limited raid days and spots for raid. The guild just recently had a big change since the introduction to server migration. So because of that, the guild somewhat died from raiding and probably will be closing soon. Tryout in vanquish, killed vashj with them with my mage. Now im just putting focus on my warrior which is currently guildless.

Raiding experience Pre TBC and in TBC.
I started raid when TBC started. Right now my raid experiances are:
Kara,Gruul,Mag = Farmed
SSC = Killed Hydross. Lurker, Lady Vashj. Tried Mogrim, Leothrass
TK = Killed A'lar,Reaver, Astromancer. Tried Kael Thas Sunstrider untill 3rd phase.

IRL name: Shawn

Attunements:
Attune to all heroics. 25 mans up to The Eye.

Armory URL:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Sugizo

Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you.
Im a malaysian chinese, came to UK to finish my studies in (Bsc Computer Science Graphic and Games) 2nd year now, 3 subjects per sem 3 class days per week other than that im an online freak. So nearly 70% of my time is being online. Other than studying and doing irl stuff i would like to dedicate my time into raiding, yes raiding ! i have no life lol. Would love to raid 4-5 days per weeks if not i am bored as hell. Hardcore Raider, Hardcore Gamer, been into games since 1998 - counter strike international tournaments (CPL Asia,WSG), mmorpg tournaments(ragnarok online) etc etc and now WoW.

Raids:
Will adapt to any situation, come prepared with consumables, willing to respec for any situation required willing to spend time and effort to make progress, can play long hours, friendly, high tolerance to mistakes and etc.

I was a mage rep for a short time in ES. Lead late night kara raids with friend to farm the bosses.

What do you expect from us as a guild ? :
With my current performance and online time in wow, my friends often ask me "Why dont you go join better guild for raiding instead of wasting your time in slacking guilds"(No offence here to anyone just a statement i hear too many times from friends), thus my application into investors cause i know you guys are progressive raiders. In successfully joining the guild i would expect Raid progress, fair treatment to members, hardcore ppl that i can hang with!

We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ?
Yes i have ventrilo and i talk when its needed. But my uni accomodation blocked certain ports so maybe i cant connect to the investor's server on vent. Wouldnt know untill i try though.

Language Fluency:
English 8/10

How do you see your role in raids:
Tank and hold agro, Dps when needed, Do my job to get progress going for raids.
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Sugizo Warrior Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Sugizo Warrior Application   Sugizo Warrior Application Icon_minitimeFri Oct 05, 2007 12:46 pm

Whisper an officer ingame for an invite.
Back to top Go down

Sugizo Warrior Application
Page 1 of 1