Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Shadow Priest Apply

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Enevolds

Shadow Priest Apply Empty
PostSubject: Shadow Priest Apply   Shadow Priest Apply Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:16 pm

Your character

Name: Enevoldsen
Race and Class: Undead Priest
Level: 70
Spec: Priest
Professions (any specializations or rare recipes):

You

Your name: Philip

Your experience

Would you be willing to change your build for the guild? To another shadow build sure, but atm i wont heal, cus last time i stopped on my priest while i was in Destiny before tbc, cus i was healing, and its not fun. And the main point with this game is fun.

How often will you be able to raid with us? 7 days a week
What is your previous raiding experience?
pre tbc: Full zg, aq20, mc, bwl. Aq40 up to twins, Naxx - Instructor, A'nub - Faerlina - Maexxi 5%, Patchwerk 5%

tbc: Full kara, gruul. SSC - Lurker 65%. Maggy 96% first phase wasnt finished, 1 to go, but sadly our MT died.

Have you been in another guild? Which one(s)? Destiny before tbc. Then i went to my warrior. Armory isnt working for me atm. My priest has done alle the pre tbc stuff, same as my hunter, and my warrior has done all the tbc stuff, rerolled. Warrior - Stoffles, Venture Co. Hunter - Stoffie, Venture Co. Priest - Enevoldsen, Magtheridon

Which instances are you attuned to? Well, i will have my Kara attune when ive done Steam, Arc and BM. I just dinged 70 2 days ago, and had to work right after i dinged, so ive only played like 5 hours in 70.

And im very sorry about the armory link, but at least if yours work, then its easy to get my chars.
Back to top Go down
Quslig
Guild Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Quslig   Shadow Priest Apply Icon_minitimeThu Aug 30, 2007 5:24 pm

Hello,

First of all, please Improve your gear , you can make craftable epcix etc, shadowwave set etc.

I will leave this to t he officers, but doubt it!

Good Luck tho!
Back to top Go down
xatoze
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-08-28

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Apply   Shadow Priest Apply Icon_minitimeFri Aug 31, 2007 11:30 pm

Hello Enevoldsen, In this guild we put effort into our gear. Your gear is barely enchanted. Try to make an apply when u got abow 1000 +shadow.
Denied for now.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Shadow Priest Apply   Shadow Priest Apply Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Shadow Priest Apply
Page 1 of 1