Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Holy Priest - Mephit

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
mephit
Unknown

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-29

Holy Priest - Mephit Empty
PostSubject: Holy Priest - Mephit   Holy Priest - Mephit Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:14 pm

Sex: Male

Character: 70 Blood Elf Female Priest
Name: Mephit
Professions: Enchanting 340 / Herbalism 375
Time Played: 30 days
Talents: 21 disc/40 holy

Gear: 1681 healing unbuffed ( http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Mephit )

Available Time: Week - 7pm-2am game time (i might be late sometimes but i always warn in forums or guild chat)
Weekend - at any hour

Experience: all Pre-TBC, Karazhan, Grull's Lair and Magtheridon

Hardware: P4 2.6, 512 Mb ram, 2 mbit

Communication: I use vent and Ts and i have no problems talking with other ppl since i like to talk =) unless im tired.

Why Investor: i migrated 2 weeks ago and these days im trying to find a nice guild to raid and today i found a member of your guild who said they were recruiting holy priests so im here applying =).

What can I contribute to Investor: hmm i think what i can do its my job heal, heal and heal and let no one die, and what i like most is to help everyone when they need =).

What are my goals in WoW: my main goal on wow is to spit on illidan j/k. ofc everyone want to is progessing as much as they can as i want but mainly its to meet other ppl and maybe be good friends.

What do I expect from Investor: ''if'' i join your guild i hope i find nice ppl because if i find it u will get a nice friend here.

Personal Information: ok this is the nice part. im a nice guy and when i say its realy true, i currently working, soi hope there no problem with it, but the most important part i have lots of patient and i know sometimes time its bad but i cant change this and i hope dont think bad of me T_T.

Any question u have dont hesitate and pm me. i hope to see u soon =)
Back to top Go down
xatoze
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 11
Registration date : 2007-08-28

Holy Priest - Mephit Empty
PostSubject: Re: Holy Priest - Mephit   Holy Priest - Mephit Icon_minitimeSun Sep 30, 2007 12:44 pm

Accepted!
Back to top Go down

Holy Priest - Mephit
Page 1 of 1