Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

X-Realm 70 Holy Priest

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Thomaz
Unknown
Thomaz

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-29

X-Realm 70 Holy Priest Empty
PostSubject: X-Realm 70 Holy Priest   X-Realm 70 Holy Priest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 2:32 am

Age; 19
Sex; Male
Location; Norway, Rogaland

Character; 70 Undead Male Holy Priest
Name; Shadowthomaz (I'am changing it when i migrate)
Professions; Tailoring (375) / Herbalism (375)
Time Played; 132 Days
Talents; 28 Disc / 33 Holy
wow-europe.com/en/info/basics/talents/priest/talents.html?505200003050512000000233051030300050530000000000000000000000000
( i couldnt get the link to work properly so you have to copy it to the browser )

Gear;

armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Kazzak&n=Shadowthomaz

Playtime;
Monday - Friday: 5 - 12 pm
Weekends: All day long.

I'am migrating from Kazzak.

In june, when the summer vacation started, I left my previous guild on Kazzak because i was planning to move in with my girlfriend 300 miles away from where i originally lived. It took a couple of months to get settled in and get the internet up. When i found time to play again, the old guilds on my current realm was either too far in progress or either stopped raiding, so I'm looking for a optional guild to start raiding with again.

Experience;
Pre-TBC
Onyxia: Full
ZG: Full
MC: Full
BWL: Full
AQ 20 / 40: Full
NAX: Everything up to Four Horsemen.

TBC
Karazhan: Full
Gruul's Lair: Full
Magtheridon's Lair: Full
SSC: Full
TK: up to Kael

Hardware;
2,00 Ghz
1,50 GB Ram
2,5 mbit

Communication;
TS and VT installed. I can speak and write coherent english when I need to, and I can understand and follow orders.
I'm using a headset.

Why Investor;
Iam looking for an raiding guild on Magtheridon, and I've heard that you guys have good progress and are very neat folks. Therefor im very interested in raiding with you guys.
I'am migrating mainly because my girlfriend is playing on Magtheridon.

What can I contribute to Investor; Hard Work, Great Healing, Awesome Attendence.

What are my goals in WoW; My main goal is to have fun, and the way I see it, is raiding and progressing through this game with 24 alright and nice people the most fun i could imagine. I've wiped and progressed through mc, bwl, aq, nax, ssc and tk with my previous guilds, and I couldnt possibly think about another hobby, this and chilling with guildmates is exactly the fun im looking for.

What do I expect from Investor;
I expect a competent raiding party of which I can attend raids regularly. I strive to be the best I can be at my job, and I want to raid with 24 people that want the same.

Personal Information;
I'm a quiet person, alittle shy on vent, but that doesnt stop me from trying to be the best at what i play. But when it is necessary i dont have any problem with speaking on vent.

Thats it!
If there's anything you would like to know, wondering about or anything I've missed out, feel free to ask!
Hope to hear from you soon! What a Face
Back to top Go down
Samoraj
Unknown

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm 70 Holy Priest   X-Realm 70 Holy Priest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 4:04 am

This looks really good, could you please contact either Exotik, Naash, Castrell or me ingame on Magtheridon.
Back to top Go down
Kiyoshi
Unknown

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-22

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm 70 Holy Priest   X-Realm 70 Holy Priest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 1:52 pm

Sweet application there!
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm 70 Holy Priest   X-Realm 70 Holy Priest Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 2:21 pm

Invited for trial.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: X-Realm 70 Holy Priest   X-Realm 70 Holy Priest Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

X-Realm 70 Holy Priest
Page 1 of 1