Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Belf Rogue

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Silentdeadly
Unknown

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-10

Belf Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Belf Rogue   Belf Rogue Icon_minitimeMon Sep 10, 2007 9:18 pm

Hi,

my name is Marius, I’m 25 and from Norway. This is my first TBC character, and I’ve been playing it since mid-summer. Previous from that I’ve played mage, priest, paladin and warrior pre-TBC and been grinding tier2 in MC, nuking my raid at Vael in BWL, been wtfpwned by cyclones in AQ20 and blasted half the raid at C’thun in AQ40. Never visited Naxxramas, since my guild turned carebear and didn’t want to raid for a while.

I have not done any 10 or 25 man in TBC yet, improving my gear by grinding alliance and rep for heroic. Building up both PVE hit gear and sta/ap PVP gear. Char name is Silentdeadly, and I’m belf rogue ofc, since I was told by a l337 WoW friend that that was the lamest class and race atm. My armory link:
http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Silentdeadly
My /played is 16 and a half day on this char, but I’ve played WoW since the beginning, with a 6 month break just as TBC came out. My plan is to become numbero uno in Arena, and downing Archimonde and Illidan asap. The raiding hours from 19 to 24 suits me fine, and there should be no problem with attendance.

The main reason for applying to you is that I know someone in your guild irl, and it would be a great pleasure to raid with them. Also I’ve gotten the impression you are willing to guts and go for higher end instances rapidly, not grinding your ass of in karazhan. No guts, no glory.

PS: nerf lockfear, warrior damage AND armor, immortal restodruids and huntard kiting.

Peace
Back to top Go down
Elysa
Unknown

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-03

Belf Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belf Rogue   Belf Rogue Icon_minitimeTue Sep 11, 2007 3:45 am

Silent is a good rl friend of mine, and we also played together back on the old realm Smile Very dedicated and basically knows whats hot and whats not Smile imo exactly the type of person we should be recruiting. Gear is not top, but improving fast.
Back to top Go down
eni
Unknown

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Belf Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belf Rogue   Belf Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 12, 2007 7:24 pm

Im in 5v5 team with this rouge, and he is great Very Happy
Back to top Go down
NAASH
Officer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Belf Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belf Rogue   Belf Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:45 am

thanks for applying but we're currently full on rogues.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Belf Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Re: Belf Rogue   Belf Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Belf Rogue
Page 1 of 1