Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Adevaratul--Orc Rogue

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Adevaratul
Unknown

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-19

Adevaratul--Orc Rogue Empty
PostSubject: Adevaratul--Orc Rogue   Adevaratul--Orc Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 2:02 am

First of all let me say hi Very Happy , now a bit of info bout myself:

Personal information:

1. IRL name: Ovi
2.Gender: male
3.Age 25

Character information:

1. Main Character's Name: Adevaratul
2. Class: Orc rogue
3. Spec: 19/42/00 combat swords
4. Alts: Luver ( lvl 45 lock)
5. Armory Link: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Adevaratul

Previous raid experinece:

MC and ZG only pre-TBC
Karazhan: full
Gruul: full
Magy: full
Void reaver: attempts

(I experienced most of those raid on Executus US, where i first started this game about 7-8 months ago, but i decided to reroll on an Eu server because the raid times where really difficult for me to attend)

About Myself:

Well I am a 25 yeard old single(or not really but not maried..lol) male, and i have my own bussiness, hence i got a lot of free time, and i am kinda adicted to WoW raiding.. What a Face .
This orc rgue is quite "young" , 5-6 weeks of lvl 70 but i worked hard and got the best PvE gear i could get my hands on.
I did a lot of Karazhan clears, but i still need some key drops, wich I just wasnt lucky to get ( like all the rogue loot from netherspite, including the blade, curator ring, t4 gloves, romulos trinket, arans cape).
I managed to get some very good LW crafted things too, but u can see more bout my gear by just cheking the armory.
All in all, I like raiding very much, I learn encounters prety fast and I always strive to do the best i can. I am always trying to improve my gear and i perfectly understand the game mechanix and especially the rogue class.
One thing i might add is hat in max 2 week i will be getting the arena OH sword wich will be a huge upgrade from latro's.

Don't know what more would you guys like to know, but if any question comes in mind send me a wsp ingame or leave a repply here. I'll gladlly answer if it's in my power.. cheers

Hope to get to know each other better, let me know what u think.
BaiBai.
Back to top Go down
skullrot
Unknown

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-09-02

PostSubject: Re: Adevaratul--Orc Rogue   Adevaratul--Orc Rogue Icon_minitimeWed Sep 19, 2007 11:20 am

played a lot with Adevaratul awesome rogue
Back to top Go down
NAASH
Officer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Re: Adevaratul--Orc Rogue   Adevaratul--Orc Rogue Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:42 am

Accepted for trial
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Adevaratul--Orc Rogue   Adevaratul--Orc Rogue Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Adevaratul--Orc Rogue
Page 1 of 1