Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application - Mage - Kaliman - from Hakkar

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaliman
Unknown

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-09

Application - Mage - Kaliman - from Hakkar Empty
PostSubject: Application - Mage - Kaliman - from Hakkar   Application - Mage - Kaliman - from Hakkar Icon_minitimeSun Sep 09, 2007 8:29 pm

Hi Guys,
I am francesco, I am italian, but I presume I can speak a quite acceptable english. I decided to move here from Hakkar to see some real PVE. The guild I have been last was quite ok (Drumsofwar) and we downed void reaver in Tk, (farmed) and Idross and lurker in SSC... I also have experience of Grull and Karazan. About pre tbc, I have been mainly in Zg as I made 60 few days before tbc came out. My ex guild since some people were stopping playing, changing server etc. is dying, so I decided to move here as I thought it could be much more challenging. I usually play a lot... but depending on work... I could usually guarantee 3 raid working days and time to farm etc saturday and sunday, day that I can also raid.
My equipe is not too good compared to this server standard, but got approx 1020 spell dmg unbuffed and 130 hit rating... I don't like much pvp... and I am specced (10 48 3) Fire.
I really don't know what to write more... but I really hope I can be taken in consideration for ur guild. Ps always willing to improve I will make the transfer during this few days probably tomorrow, however during these days that the transfer is taking place, u could contact me on Morfina (already on Maghteridon).

Link to armory - http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Hakkar&n=Kaliman

Looking forward...

Francesco/Kaliman

Link to the Armory :
Back to top Go down
NAASH
Officer

Number of posts : 27
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Application - Mage - Kaliman - from Hakkar Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application - Mage - Kaliman - from Hakkar   Application - Mage - Kaliman - from Hakkar Icon_minitimeThu Sep 20, 2007 4:54 am

accepted for trial
Back to top Go down

Application - Mage - Kaliman - from Hakkar
Page 1 of 1