Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Feral Druid

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Agro

Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Feral Druid   Feral Druid Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:32 pm

Hi my name is Mark,i'm 23 years old and I'm from greece.

My character is named Agroculture and is a heavy feral druid (measured to no less than 1.657 pounds in bear form!).My main focus since i started the toon has been PvE.

My gear is made of mostly kz,gruul,maggie epics with a couple of drops from SSC (T5 gloves and Wildfury staff) so that means I have experience up to and including Leotheras the Blind motherf$%$#.I've also gone completely zen about the lack of feral gear options apart from the tiers and I hereby declare that I do not acknowledge the existence of T4 defenders token since I haven't seen it drop ONCE in 18 different runs.

My PvE experience consists of KZ,Gruuls Lair,Magtehridon's Lair,all of SSc except Vashj (haven't killed her that is) and Al'ar+VR.I was in the process of getting me some decent arcane resistance gear for Astromancer as well but the guild I was in broke up (Royal Flush so that would make me ex-guildie with Hubz,Sven and Aleksandru).I am quite happy to see that your raiding times allow me to deal with my program outside WoW so thats a big pluss for me,and I'd be happy to rejoin some of my ex-guildies.

Thats pretty much it.I'm dedicated to progress as far as the others want to go.I can tank well enough to not get yelled about losing aggro so far,and I can MT your kz runs when noone else will!Yes I'm that kind of intrepid and fearless adventurer.

Agro out.
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Feral Druid Empty
PostSubject: Re: Feral Druid   Feral Druid Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 11:49 pm

Invited for trial.
Back to top Go down

Feral Druid
Page 1 of 1