Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application - Resto Druid

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Orlykin
Unknown

Number of posts : 3
Registration date : 2007-09-28

Application - Resto Druid Empty
PostSubject: Application - Resto Druid   Application - Resto Druid Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 7:46 am

I might want to apply soon as resto druid for Investor, but still not 100% sure. It kinda depends how progress will go in my current guild. A few days ago Castrell whispered me, asking me if I wanted to join, but at that time I declined for the reason I told before.

Some information about me: I am a 25 year old student from the Netherlands. I follow a history course at the Erasmus University, which means I spend about 10 hours on school in a week and the rest of the time I'm at home, doing some homework and gaming.

I've always loved playing a druid, I've played druid since the public beta. I used to play feral before TBC and eventually fell in love with the Moonkin spec. I've played Moonkin for a very long time, levelled through whole TBC with this spec but eventually got a bit bored in Karazhan raids. Sometimes it felt a bit too easy, spamming 2 buttons so I decided to spec resto (which I despised before TBC). Now I'm in love with the spec, I feel I'm one of the best healers of our guild. I also recently specced feral for a short while because our guild needed a tank, though I don't love this spec as much anymore. The fact that I've played all these specs means I got pretty much the best Heroic / Kara gear for every druid spec possible. In Moonkin gear I got about +950 spelldamage (leather!), which in my experience has a damage output close to a +1100 spelldamage equipped firemage (in 5 man parties). I have feral tanking gear with 26k armor, 17k health and over 30% dodge and ofcourse I'm crit immume. I've got PvE healing gear with at least +1500 healing and 120 mp5 but it can be more or less depending on gear and spec. I got PvE gear as well as PvP gear, which can be nice for bosses where a little bit of extra health is welcome. Most of my gear is enchanted, for feral, resto or balance spec (usually excluding cloak enchants).

My professions are 375 engineering and still low level enchanting. I got an alt (Garduk) who's an Elemental Shaman and I'm levelling Herbalism and Alchemy on that char, so I can get mana potions cheaper on my main Smile

I love checking sites like ElitistJerks, the WoW-Europe forums and other sources of WoW druid information to improve my skills.

Some members that were previously in MA (my current guild) but later on joined RealitySucks (Madness) and know me well are Binantang, Lawtje and Zizzo. I think all these guys can tell you something about me or my healing skills.

Up until now I haven't played in any high-end guild, I simply didn't have the time. About september last year I started organising PuG raids to Zul Gurub while I joined AQ20 raids. In my current guild I am one of the officers and are known as a generally nice and helpful person. I currently organise and lead Karazhan raids for our guild and probably a Gruul raid in the near future. Our guild progress ain't too big at this moment, but it's because we're a casual guild - a lot of our members got real life responsabilities and work times that aren't always convienient for raiding. This kinda pains me, because I do want to progress a bit further. We've been in Gruul 2 times now and killed Maulgar both times, though our DPS-ers are a bit lacking on gear to kill Gruul himself before he grows too strong Sad

I'd like to propose the following: if you'd be interested in me joining your guild, please wait maybe 3 weeks to 1 month. I'll try to organize a Gruul raid for our own guild, but if it's again as painful as last time (which might very well be the case) I'm willing to join you guys (I'm still trying to get our guild to the next level). In the mean time you might wanna contact those ex-MA members who are now in Madness for some information about me. I also won't mind if you want to take me along on a raid to Gruul, Magtheridon (or maybe even further) soon, just to check my skills. I'll promise to prepare myself (find information / movies about the chosen fight).

My current spec is kind-of a PvE / PvP resto hybrid, which works quite ok for both situations. You'll probably see me in PvP gear, as I PvP quite a lot these days. For your convinience I've included my armory link here: http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Orlykin

- Orlykin
Back to top Go down
Samoraj
Unknown

Number of posts : 6
Registration date : 2007-09-19

PostSubject: Re: Application - Resto Druid   Application - Resto Druid Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:40 pm

Looks good imo.
Back to top Go down
Filthgrinder
Unknown

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-09-26

PostSubject: Re: Application - Resto Druid   Application - Resto Druid Icon_minitimeFri Sep 28, 2007 12:46 pm

Smile another dodgy dutchman, love that... finally someone that understands my strange humor... (i hope)
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

PostSubject: Re: Application - Resto Druid   Application - Resto Druid Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 2:22 pm

Get in touch with exotik if interested.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Application - Resto Druid   Application - Resto Druid Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application - Resto Druid
Page 1 of 1