Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

L70 Resto Shaman

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Danchou

L70 Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: L70 Resto Shaman   L70 Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeTue Sep 04, 2007 8:38 pm

Before I move on to the application, I`ll write a short disclaimer.

I stopped playing actively around 1-2 months after the release of TBC, much due to exams, more exams and issues at my previous job.

The Application

Introduction

My ingame character is named Danchou, and my rl name is Anders(`87).
I`m a norwegian student with enough spare time to keep a formidable attendance percentage. Although my gear might seem quite outdated, I still post the application because I`ve finally got the spare time required.
I got various kara / boe pieces and my + healing peaks at around 1550 non gimped.

Former Guilds and Raid Experience

GLodge and Nihilum are the two guilds I`ve played in before.
I played in Nihilum when people where killing the green dragons for the first time and until they were considered unwanted or on farm status, just to give some perspective.

GLodge however, I started in when they were still two guilds (Clan GLB and the Lodge) and although there have been some on / off periods, this is where I have spent most time.

During a break more or less one year ago, I played a L60 Dwarf pala in the guild Seven Sins on the realm Xavius, and cleared Naxxramas with them. I consider my support-character skills as quite good, even though I lack raid experience past Gruul`s Lair.

I can easily respect a negative reply due to my shortcomings in certain areas (gear) but I still felt like spending time on an application.

- Danchou

offtopic;
Naaash for president
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

L70 Resto Shaman Empty
PostSubject: Re: L70 Resto Shaman   L70 Resto Shaman Icon_minitimeThu Sep 06, 2007 5:02 pm

invited on trial.
Back to top Go down

L70 Resto Shaman
Page 1 of 1