Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Rewn @ 70 hunter apply.

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Rewn
Unknown

Number of posts : 1
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Rewn @ 70 hunter apply. Empty
PostSubject: Rewn @ 70 hunter apply.   Rewn @ 70 hunter apply. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:04 pm

INVESTOR APPLICATION:

* Character name and class/race: Rewn: Troll Hunter.

* /played ? : 97 days. ( Played a orc hunter most of the time before burning crusade).

* Previous guild(s) / server(s) and why did you leave them:
Royal Flush: I started in this guild, the reason I left was because of I got an offer from a better guild (used to could)
Used to could: we were 4 hunters, they only had room for 3 so they had to ask the one hunter that was the one that had lowest raid attidance and that was me. (reason: had some real problems at that time, fixed now.
Realitysucks: raid leader and maintank left so the guild kinda died.
Insidious: left for a better guild: VANQUISH.
Vanquish: MT left and I didn’t feel home there, I don’t know why. They aint like they used to be.

* Raiding experience Pre TBC and in TBC ( dont bother applying if your from a Gruul / Kara guild ).
Pre TBC: ZG / AQ 20/40 MC BWL cleared. Naxx: Didn’t get Sapphirion or kel tuzad down.

* IRL name: Bendik

* Attunements
Do you have any vial of eternity From vashj or Kael Thalas ? I got the Vashj vial, Kelthas vial to go Smile
Howfar are you in the Black temple attunement Questline? I need to kil Alar, killed Alar many times with realitysucks, but I slacked alittle with the prequest so I need to kill her now.

* Armory : http://armory.wow-europe.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Rewn

* Describe yourself and why you want to join us, and also describe why we should recruit you. I am a guy that go to school, comes home at 15.00-16.00 then play world of warcraft. The school thing is booring. Its when am online I have fun Smile I have allot of time to play world of warcraft and I use that time for it. I want to join because I know you’re a good gang, a strong and good guild.

*What do you expect from us as a guild ? : Well I don’t expect much I guess, only that u take me serious and be nice to me ( very sure u will) its not much to expect from a that good guild.

*We require that you have a working ventrillo and a working microphone do you have any problems with talking on ventrillo ? No, in fact I realy enjoy talking on ventrilo.

*How do you see your role in raids: As I am bm, a dps class that provide pulls with misdirect, kite mobs if needed. Help other members if needed, well basicly that.

*What are your resistances unbuffed for each school ?
230 Arcane restance.
0 Fire resistance
0 Nature resistance
210 Frost resistance (old school gear from Naxx)
40 Shadow restance
Back to top Go down
Macmanus
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 2
Registration date : 2007-08-26

Rewn @ 70 hunter apply. Empty
PostSubject: Welcome   Rewn @ 70 hunter apply. Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 2:31 pm

welcome
Back to top Go down

Rewn @ 70 hunter apply.
Page 1 of 1