Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Venuz - 70 BE Hunter

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Venuz

Venuz - 70 BE Hunter Empty
PostSubject: Venuz - 70 BE Hunter   Venuz - 70 BE Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:30 pm

Age - 19.5
Gender - Male
Country - Sweden

Class - Hunter
Race - Blood Elf
Played time - 40 days

Armory link :

I'm online 5-6 days a week. The last 1-2 days when i cannot be online, i'm usually with my girlfriend or hanging out with mates. Friday or Saturday are usually those days.
I log in 16.00 -17.00 (earlier on weekends), and log out 1.00 - 2.00

Previous Guilds, and why did you left? Vertical. Members started to leave because of over-all inactivity.

Experience

Gruul killed
Whole Karazhan cleared except Nightbane.
No experience in SSC/TK, but i know the main tactics and i learn fast.
Pre TBC = Cleared MC, AQ20, ZG, AQ40, BWL.

Connection - 10 mbit/10 mbit
CPU Speed - Amd Athlon 64 Dual Core 4600+ 2.4 GHz (steady 50-70 fps during raids)
Ram - 1gb DDR2

Communication

Got Ventrilo and Teamspeak.
Got a good microphone.

Why Investor?
I want to be a member of a serious raiding guild, where i can be part of hard PvE encounters. I would like to join a newly started guild.

What are your in-game goals?
I want to take my gameplay further, and move from PvP into PvE. I want to explore World of Warcraft in every aspect. I don't want to miss the big PvE challanges like SSC, TK or even BT, so i decided it's time to find a good riding guild, where i can make progress, and get the most fun from the game.

What do you hope to contribute to Investor?
The first of all, an very active raider with good game comprehension. I'm a social player, who will introduce positive tune into the guild. I have nice sense of humor (or at least i think that Smile. I'm always willing to help guild mates, as well as other players.

About me

Well. I'm 19 years old student from Sweden. My first contact with WoW was when my mates were playing it at school break. I tried it for a while, and i found it to be fun. I play WoW since 12/2005. My whole PvE experience counts in cleared ZG,AQ20,MC,AQ40,BWL. I quit WoW when tbc came out, but i returned 3-4 months after. During my WoW career i had 60 Mage, 70 Rogue, 70 Warrior, 56 Hunter, 70 Mage, 70 Shaman, 65 Warrior and now 70 Hunter. I I sold my previous accounts, so now i'm focusing on my main hunter only.I am always concentrated during raids, and helping others. Not only standing in "tunnel vision". I'm not a kind of person who does /gquit every week. When I get invite to a guild, I am stantind in there as long as possible.
I have good personality. I tract everyone with respect, even those who doesn't deserve that. I'm almost never getting angry, and I try to solve all problems in smart and mature way. I don't like when someone starts drama over small things (but actually it can be fun sometimes Smile.
Back to top Go down
Venuz

PostSubject: Re: Venuz - 70 BE Hunter   Venuz - 70 BE Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Hmm. Don't know why the armory link didn't show.
Back to top Go down
Quslig
Guild Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Quslig   Venuz - 70 BE Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:45 pm

Well Written application, work on your Pve gear abit, otherwise i have nothing to add, wish you best luck with your application Razz
Back to top Go down
Venuz

PostSubject: Re: Venuz - 70 BE Hunter   Venuz - 70 BE Hunter Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 10:53 pm

Yeah. Working on it all the time. Gonna get badage trinket in 2 days, and some other goodies Wink
Back to top Go down
Venuz

PostSubject: Re: Venuz - 70 BE Hunter   Venuz - 70 BE Hunter Icon_minitimeMon Aug 27, 2007 1:21 pm

Not actual anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venuz - 70 BE Hunter   Venuz - 70 BE Hunter Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venuz - 70 BE Hunter
Page 1 of 1