Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Smokes/Gluehoof join application

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Smokes

Smokes/Gluehoof join application Empty
PostSubject: Smokes/Gluehoof join application   Smokes/Gluehoof join application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 9:07 pm

Hi Smile

Here's mine and my gf's application to the guild, hope you're up for some heavy readin Razz

Sex: Male/Female (not a hermaphrodite dont worry)

Characters:

Orc Warrior (Smokes), Blood Elf Mage (Gluehoof)
/Played: 40 days for Smokes, 28 days for Gluehoof

Armory profiles:

Smokes:
Gluehoof:

Availability:

Available for raiding any day of the week, can always be free between 19-whatever time (servertime).

Specs:

Smokes: currently 17/44 fury spec
Gluehoof: currently 10/0/51 deep frost

These can be changed if the guild requires in certain circumstances Smile

Raid Experience:

Not a lot of TBC raid experience, have done Kara full runs a few times and studied movies of most of SSC/TK and mag/gruul. Also watched a lot of the end game raid encounters on our housemates computer who is a member of Nihilum. Pre TBC we we're in a guild called Beyond Redemption @ Twisting Nether, and we we're the 2nd horde guild worldwide to clear Naxx and kill KT (think it was 4th or 5th overall).

Hardware:

Both got good, stable computers and a good internet connection. Also equipped with headset microphones so we can communicate on vent or ts or whatever it is you guys are using Smile

About us:

Back in vanilla WoW days we both were GM of seperate guilds, Glue was GM of an alliance raiding guild and me a horde guild. She rerolled horde and joined the guild and we met and to cut a long story short we are together for over 1 year now Smile We both transferred away from that server to Twisting Nether, and joined Beyond Redemption guild, which was one of the first guilds worldwide to clear Naxx (about a week behind Nihilum). When TBC was almost released, we decided to take a break from WoW, and both sold our characters for a few thousand euros. About a month ago we started playing WoW again and levelled new characters, mine was taken over from an old friend who quit the game a long time ago, so I levelled the warrior from 60-70, glue started her mage from scratch (never fear, i have done 1-60 on warrior too ).

As far as real life goes, I work in a punting company (pushing round small boats with tourists and taking lots of money in the sun) for 3 days during the week and unfortunately both days of the weekend but glue is available pretty much anytime and I'm always here in the evenings.

We are both dedicated and experienced players and we have friends in top end guilds so we have seen a lot of end game content up close.

Smokes and Gluehoof
Back to top Go down
Smokes

PostSubject: Re: Smokes/Gluehoof join application   Smokes/Gluehoof join application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:09 pm

not sure whats up with the armory links, trying again Razz

Back to top Go down
Smokes

PostSubject: Re: Smokes/Gluehoof join application   Smokes/Gluehoof join application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 29, 2007 10:10 pm

still not working :S

just search smokes or gluehoof @ magtheridon
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Smokes/Gluehoof join application   Smokes/Gluehoof join application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Smokes/Gluehoof join application
Page 1 of 1