Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Application

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Stormbla

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:03 am

Hi everyone, my real life name is sam iam 21 years old from the UK. i have been playing wow since day one, i originally made a Dwarf warrior and played him all the way through MC, BWL , AQ40 and NAXX as raid leader of my guild. I quit wow before tbc but came back just as it was released. I have just rerolled and started to play my old horde chars again. My tbc experiance is Kara, Gruul, Magtheridon, 3 bosses in SSC and 1 TK boss. I can raid every night at any time.

I have a level 70 hunter and level 70 priest.

My hunter is on magtheridon at the moment and my priest will be transfered here on september 15th . i dont mind which of them is my main i will be whatever the guild needs but i would probably prefer my hunter.

this is my hunter stormblaast:

and this is my priest sezuel:

i realise they are not greatly geared. but this is because i have just started playing horde full time.

i can show you my alliance warrior if u like just to show i have had awsome gear.

I have not got great gear on my horde chars but i do not hink this matters at the moment because gear is easy to get and i have a massive amount of experiance.

I hope you will consider my application, i feel i could be a great assest to your raiding team, and i hope i hear from u soon What a Face
Back to top Go down
Stormbla

Application Empty
PostSubject: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:05 am

my armoury profiles links wont work Crying or Very sad
Back to top Go down
Stormblaast
Unknown

Number of posts : 4
Registration date : 2007-09-08

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 1:07 am

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Magtheridon&n=Stormblaast

http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Bloodfeather&n=Sezuel

yay i got it work
Back to top Go down
Exotik
Guild Leader

Number of posts : 61
Registration date : 2007-08-25

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitimeSat Sep 08, 2007 11:47 am

Damn right your gear is pretty worse then we accept here.. However, you seem like the guy we want in this guild, so give me a whisper ingame!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Application Empty
PostSubject: Re: Application   Application Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Application
Page 1 of 1