Investor
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Investor

of Maghteridon EU

HomeHome  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log in  

lvl 70 shadowmage !!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Krallig

lvl 70 shadowmage !! Empty
PostSubject: lvl 70 shadowmage !!   lvl 70 shadowmage !! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:48 pm

Apply:

1. Char name: Krallig level 70 shadowpriest UD

2. Played: On my Rogue Mabb ( Sunstrider ) had arround 200 days and this 55 days so its alot months of my life Very Happy

3. I have been playing alliance for almost 2 years and at same tiem i played this priest. My old guild was Illusion on Darksorrow.

4. Raiding exp: I got that alot Wink Old WOW i cleared everything from MC to Naxx and in TBC iv done whoel ssc/tk 4 bosses in BT and whole MH.

5. Irl Name: Sreto ( Croatian )

6. Location: Sweden (BorĂ¥s)

7. Age: 22

8. How about myself: 22 yeard old dude living in sweden working with computers since i finished that school. i like to party alot hang arround and have fun with people in WOW and IRL. Allways happy and postitive and be prepare about gay talk in VT ( not gay ) and other things.

9. ventrilo and microphone is no problem i had it and im not afraid to use it Very Happy.

10. What i expect from this guild is to have good raid days and fast progres and make some new I.net freinds.

11. And what u may expect from me is good raid dps and maybe help in further instance like MH and BT since i did them.

well thats all about me see ya in game your shadowmage ///Krallig
Back to top Go down
Krallig

PostSubject: forgott armory   lvl 70 shadowmage !! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:51 pm

here it is :

thats kind of PVE/Intellect gear got frozenweave in my bags
Back to top Go down
Quslig
Guild Member

Number of posts : 7
Registration date : 2007-08-26

PostSubject: Quslig   lvl 70 shadowmage !! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 26, 2007 6:51 pm

Krallig=) hehe really nice guy, and your experiance looks really good aswell, the gearwise is welcome aswell.

Good Luck!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: lvl 70 shadowmage !!   lvl 70 shadowmage !! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

lvl 70 shadowmage !!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Investor :: General :: Recruitment-
Jump to: